Welcome to Quaint & Quiet Flagler Beach
Scenic A1A businesses are open for your dining and lodging pleasure
- Four miles of peach-colored sandy beaches, just 3 easy miles east of I-95
- Route A1A, a truly scenic highway with unobstructed ocean views
- See whales, dolphins, sea turtles, tropical birds from the pier - or from the shore
- See manatees, otters, deer and other wild life from your back door.
- Receive a warm, breezy "Welcome Home" when you cross the high bridge to
- Palm Trees and spectacular ocean sunrises, dawning on the little beach town
- You actually have to search to find a high-rise building
Flagler Beach offers:
- Walk-to shopping in beautiful weather
- Ocean-view dining
- Public Boat Ramp (Click here for tide schedule for Smith Creek.)
- Library next to shaded picnic tables
- Historical Museum
- Fine Art by local artists; Books by local authors
- Kayak touring and yacht club activities
- Fishing charters or fish off our pier (guides and rentals are available)
- Public Tennis courts
- Surfing and surf lessons
- Challenging signature golf courses nearby
- Marshland boardwalk bird-watching and other
- Bicycle paths along Scenic Highway A1A for bike-riding
- A welcoming bridge - great for exercise or for shade when fishing
- Farmer's market for good health every Friday and Saturday morning
- Several beach side and a stroll-able community.
- A view of rocket launches from your balcony or the beach
- No fast food or drive-thru coffee; just Moms and Pops living their dreams.
- When you are so exhausted you must sit back, there are movie rentals,
- and on the west side of the bridge: movies, and live theater.
- See the current Flagler Beach Featured Business to get to know us.
- Looking for a particular activity or hobby group? Try here.
- Flagler Womans Club
- And see what's happening in the Hammock area of Palm Coast.
Reasonably priced Real Estate - at a beautiful beach!
- Oceanfront and vacation homes for whale watching, vacation rentals, and
- Canal homes (bring your yacht) homes offering walk-to-the-beach locations.
- Make a Realtor appointment before you arrive.
More Flagler Beach Scenery:
For your convenience while you are in Flagler Beach
Make this your home page. (At the top of your screen, go to "Tools" or
Internet "Options", click "Use Current".)
If you own and operate a Flagler Beach business
and would like to see it listed for free on the Community pages or
featured on a weekly rotation as a "Living the Dream" page, contact Sodi.
A message from a friend: "______ today will have windchill of 13. I see you will be 80.. No wonder I'm cranky."
Today's beautiful weather is here.